To have a look at our latest job vacancies, click here
This is where you can find out about the range of career opportunities we currently have on offer. We are committed to the career development of all our people and we strongly promote internal progression.
While there are a range of positions within Bethell that call for specialist skills and capabilities, there are certain universal qualities that we always expect:
- You understand the importance of excellent customer service
- You can grasp new ideas
- You can learn fast and adapt easily to changing environments
- You are motivated and enthusiastic and possess a sense of humour
- You are a genuine team player, happy to lend support, take advice and pass on your skills to others
We can’t employ anyone who doesn’t have a right to work in the UK – so you will need to be able to provide us with proof of your eligibility to work with us.
If you are offered a job with us, we will carry out a number of verification checks which may include current/previous employment, education, residency and relevant professional qualifications.
We value a diverse workforce and are fully committed to providing equality of opportunity. On application, you will be asked to complete some personal information about your ethnic origin. This is not mandatory and we will only use this information in an anonymous format for monitoring and reporting purposes.
- Temporary Administrator (part time maternity cover)Administration
- Surfacing ManagerSurfacing
- Highways Supervisor/EngineerSurfacing
- Project ManagerCivils